Singing is a wonderful way to come together as a community and to open our hearts to the presence of God — and so we begin the Sunday morning gathering with the accompaniment of our band, Ear Reverence:
- Call to Worship — Love is Flowing Like a River
- Raising a Joyful Noise — Congregation (including the children) singing three joy/devotional songs
- Special Music — Provided by Ear Reverence
- Honoring the Children — Blessing of the Children as they leave for Sunday School
- Announcements and Celebrations
- Reading of the Daily Word
- Opening Prayer — Beginning with Surely the Presence
- Minister’s Talk
- Meditation — Beginning with I Cast All My Cares and ending with the congregation singing Alleluia
- Offering and Special Music
- Benediction — Let There Be Peace on Earth ending with the “Prayer of Protection”
Our gathering is followed by fellowship with delicious coffee, herbal tea and a variety of treats provided by the congregation members.
We look forward to your visiting us. Please let us know how we can serve you.